Friday, September 12, 2008

A few pictures




Please understand, I do not think my my pictures can even begin to capture the beauty of Thailand, but there have been many requests, so I am going to try my best to update this with pictures every now and then.  The first one is me at Nai Harn beach, with an island in the background.

The second is the same island...and some swimmers.

The third is the island again, taken from above.  I like to watch the sunset from some bluffs overhanging the beach.

The fourth is the view from the bluffs looking straight down.

The fifth is another view from the bluffs, looking to the left.

The sixth was taken at a beach on the North East coast.  I do not really know the name of it, but it was very beautiful.

The seventh is a weird, eagle-like bird that was at our swimming pool.  Be nice birdie, I am scared of you.

One last photo for now.  This is another one of me (you get to begin and end this blog by seeing my face, how lucky).  This is me at the Come Inn Bar, it is a local favorite where I like to get a Tiger and play some pool.  I usually lose, but I am improving.

1 comment:

Steve Clough said...

Gar, it's good to see you're having a good time. I hope that school isn't too overwhelming or anything. All the best my friend!