Saturday, May 2, 2009

Some positive things.

Here are a few positive experiences that I have had lately:

- I tried deep fried pig skin (I quit eating after I found one with a hair).

- I successfully made my mother's custard in a friend's oven.  The oven was a little whompy, but it worked out well.  Very delicious.

- I had Bailey's for the first time (Bailey's and milk actually), it was really good.  Then I had Bailey's again (this time just with ice).

- I took a free certification class for Thai language and culture (it was actually poorly run, really boring and I learned nothing, but now I am certified).

- I ate duck for the first time, I think.

- I was faught over by several mothers of Thai children my age (they want me as a son-in-law).

- I did a little clubbing with a Canadian friend.  I got a massage, back cracking, and steamed towel while washing my hands after going to the bathroom.

- I convinced a girl that I was gay so that she would leave me alone (don't even begin with the jokes).  Now people think the Canadian is gay too.

- I befriended my mom on facebook.

No comments: