Thursday, May 14, 2009

You're dreamy, Mr. Gary

Two students admitted to having dreams about me this past week, although one described her's as "a nightmare which made me cry."  The first student told me that she had a dream that there were two of me.  She left my class only to run into me in the hall.  The second student told me that in her dream, all I did was yell at her.  Which dream was the nightmare that caused a student to cry?  I will let you decide.

In other news, I went to the market today and ran into four people I knew from outside of school (two were together and two were their by themselves).  Situations like this have happened several times lately, and I really enjoy them because they give me a greater sense of belonging.

School is going ok right now.  I have exactly 5 weeks left, only about three week of instruction though.  I believe that I will be leaving here on June 25th.  Watch out USA, here I come...

No comments: